Monday, September 20, 2010

About Me


Hi, let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Mary Anne. :) Some people, especially my family, call me Liane or Li. I'm fourteen years old and I was born on January 19, during the year when Taylor Hanson was the bomb and not Justin Bieber. I am currently studying in SLU Laboratory High School, A junior. I like being quiet most of the time and I kind of hate it when people ask me why. I am a laid-back kind of girl. I don't like rushing stuff though I always end up rushing my homework. I usually stay home alone because my brother goes out either to school or with friends, my sister takes drum lessons, and photography, while my parents are workaholic people. My family owns three awesome dogs which are all of the same breed (Parson Jack Russell) namely Hershey, Shiloh, and Shinobi.

Hershey, Shiloh, and Shinobi


                My dad               My sister, me, my brother                My mom              


I enjoy surfing the internet, listening to music, painting, traveling, discovering something new and more.

7 comments:

  1. What is a laid-back girl??? :))) why do they call you liane???

    ReplyDelete
  2. xy, laid-back means relaxed, easygoing, chilled, calm. :D why they call me liane? i don't really know. :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh... so you are a relaxed person... i thought you love surfing :DDD(the internet)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. uuuuuyyyyy..... <3 !!!!!!
    By the way, thanks for teaching me on how to put pictures; ~thanks~,,, LIANE,MARYACE,MARY ANNE,LI.... ^_^
    And also thanks A lot!;)

    Nice name of Dogs Ha! XD

    ;P What kind/type of Dogs are they?!?!????

    Maybe sometimes I can see your Dogs.... =)

    Take Care Always!@_@

    May GOD Bless Us All!!! ~_~ ^_^

    Lastly,What a nice BLOG.........,,,,,,,.......(peace(")('_'))

    ReplyDelete